Since childhood, I have loved to explore new places whether as a child with my sister and parents or as a college students touring England, or today as a lifelong student exploring new museums in nearby cities.
I am passionate about the greatness of Baltimore and of the United States.
Being able to showcase my hometown to a group of visitors is a thrill for me each and every time I step onto a coach. Being able to guide a group of school children through a city like Philadelphia and talk about our forefathers is a privilege.
Greenspring Tours was founded in 1986 as a way for me (a then stay at home mom) to make some extra money and to have the flexibility to remain involved in my children’s lives and to be able to attend all their activities.
Never did I think that 30 years would go by so quickly. During that time, myself and the wonderful people who work with me have guided hundreds of thousands of children and adults in many cities and states highlighting the history, culture, and cuisine that makes the United States the most abundant and diverse country in the world.
So why travel with Greenspring Tours?
- Experience – Together with my staff and guides, we can offer you decades of experience.
- Knowledge – We are constantly exploring new places to take you. We research and share history that can be life-changing with each other and with our clients. We stay aware of changing policies and procedures at all the places we offer tours. We have the contacts in those places as well.
- Dedication – We are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to create a memorable and inspiring travel experience for all.
- Commitment to excellence – We consistently work to improve our travel products and services. We have been successful for the last thirty years and look forward to the years ahead of us.
- Gratitude – We are grateful to have the trust of each and every client, many who are repeat customers. We are humbled by the many referrals we receive. We know that it is an honor to work with so many outstanding group leaders, teachers and organizers and we never take that for granted.
We look forward to working with you!
President, Greenspring Tours Inc.